Paris à l’Ouest
Paris à l’Ouest is the blog of western Paris animated with enthusiasm by Catherine, Claire and Sylvie.
There is life outside of Paris and they prove it to you:
– every day by sharing their local discoveries on Facebook and Instagram
– every week with articles and mood posts on the blog relayed by the Friday evening Newsletter
– every month with their various events: inspiring evenings, training, sales of local designers…
- Catherine is at the origin of the blog in 2012. She has a communicative energy and ideas to spare! Her hobby is organizing events: looking for places, new ideas, speakers… there she is having a blast! This is also why she created her Positive Events agency for companies wishing to hold events in the west of Paris. His favorites in the loop of the Seine: The Quai des Possibles in Saint Germain-en-Laye for inspiring workshops and conferences, Les Têtes Chineuses in Bougival for tastefully revisited vintage furniture and La Fabrique de Louise still in Saint Germain- en-Laye to eat healthy products on the go.
- Claire, a lawyer by training, likes to unearth ideas for outings and has discovered the soul of a community manager, always on the lookout for good tips on the networks. Lover of language, books… and numbers too! His favorites: his canteen, the restaurant/tea room La Dinette Café in Vésinet or Les Fermes de Gally to pick up seasonal vegetables and fruits to feed his large family!
- Sylvie likes to highlight the talents, the beautiful initiatives of the west of Paris and encourage encounters. As a real gourmet, she loves trying new restaurants and sharing her favorites with her friends and with the community of Paris in the West. His favorites: bike rides on the banks of the Seine, the Une Autre Page bookstore in Croissy, or the restaurant Wauthier by Cagna for a romantic dinner in Saint Germain-en-Laye.
“It’s really very difficult to choose among all the good addresses in western Paris, the choice is so wide! (a hundred are listed in our Address Book)”
All 3 complementary, they form a curious, generous and positive team and are open to all proposals to collaborate and enrich the Blog. So find them every Friday evening for the weekly Newsletter, follow them on Facebook and Instagram
Paris in the West, good ideas for a sparkling life