Théâtre du Vésinet Alain Jonemann
The theatre of the town of Le Vésinet proposes a varied programme (plays, concerts, dance, circus & comedy acts) for all ages.
Every day throughout the year between 3 PM and 7 PM.
Closed Monday and Sunday.
And 30 minutes before the start of each performance.
Adult: 14 to 42 € (Ticket prices depend on seat category, season ticket type, and place of residence)
Reduced price: 13 to 36 € (Under 25s, students and unemployed persons
Student rates, available on the day of performance only, subject to availability: €13 (on presentation of proof)).
Two season ticket categories:
- loyalty: 5 or more shows
- passion: 8 or more shows
both categories entitle you to:
- book seats from 30 May until the end of the season concerned,
- benefit from discounts on seat prices,
- exchange seats, at least 10 days in advance of the performance (plays only), for another performance programmed, at the latest, for December of the folllowing year,
- purchase seats, throughout the season, at special rates for season-ticket holders,
- purchase seats as gifts for friends and family at the same special rates
Plus d'infos sur les tarifs sur : http://www.vesinet.org/tarifs-plan-de-la-salle/.
Meeting room hire
La grande salle
Capacity : 800 seats
Capacity : 193 seats
Capacity : seats
No reviews available.