Follow the Impressionists by the Seine
Pedal on the trail of the Impressionists and discover the much appreciated landscapes of Renoir, Sisley, Monet and Pissaro. Let be transported in 1881 during your lunch at the Maison Fournaise. You can choose to finish this sensory experience by visiting the “Musée Fournaise”, the boathouse or the “Musée de la Grenouillère”.
ON THE AGENDA
- A bicycle ride along the Seine riverbank guided by a map of the Impressionist Trail
- Your choice of one unguided museum tour: Musée Fournaise, or the Chatou boat warehouse, or the Musée de la Grenouillère in Croissy
Validity period: From Wednesday to Sunday:
Price: €70 / per adult
The price includes:
- 3-hour rental of an electric bike with helmet and bicycle lock – delivery and collection of bikes
- 1 Impressionist Trail map
- 1 admission to your chosen museum
- 1 lunch: starter, main dish, dessert, coffee and 1 glass of wine
After your purchase, our sales development manager will contact you to schedule your stay in Saint Germain Boucles de Seine.
All prices and booking terms are subject to the availability of our service providers. Offers valid for a duration of one year from the date of payment. One of the main missions of the Tourist Office is the tourist promotion of the destination. The Saint-Germain Boucles de Seine Inter-communal Tourist Office can not be held responsible for the poor performance of other services offered in the territory that are not included in the package you have purchased.
Add to your stay a night in accommodation, bed and breakfast or hotel, you have all the choices!