A games & nature family adventure
A family day where your children will be in the spotlight!
They will be able to express all their joy and creativity in one of the spaces that is entirely dedicated to them on Saint Germain Boucles de Seine, such as the “Royal Kids” of Bezons or “The Bâtisseurs en Herbe” of Chambourcy. You will then regain strength at the Crêperie Station Sartrouville before heading to an unusual place to discover the local fauna and flora, the “Ferme de Gally” in Sartrouville.
ON THE AGENDA
- Morning of games at “Royal Kids” in Bezons or at “Bâtisseurs en Herbe” in Chambourcy
- Lunch at the Sartrouville creperie
- Unguided tour of the Ferme de Gally in Sartrouville
Validity period: Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays
Price : €35 / per adult, €25 / per child
The price includes:
- 1 admission to “Royal Kids” in Bezons or “Bâtisseurs en Herbe” in Chambourcy
- 1 lunch at the creperie including a buckwheat pancake, a crepe and a drink
- 1 admission to the Ferme de Gally
After your purchase, our sales development manager will contact you to schedule your stay in Saint Germain Boucles de Seine.
All prices and booking terms are subject to the availability of our service providers. Offers valid for a duration of one year from the date of payment. One of the main missions of the Tourist Office is the tourist promotion of the destination. The Saint-Germain Boucles de Seine Inter-communal Tourist Office can not be held responsible for the poor performance of other services offered in the territory that are not included in the package you have purchased.
Add to your stay a night in accommodation, bed and breakfast or hotel, you have all the choices!