The Eglise Sainte-Croix was built in the 12th century, probably on the site of Fourqueux's first Merovingian church. It is listed as a Monument Historique.
Construction of the church was completed in 1260 but the only remaining vestiges from this period are the chancel and the last bay of the nave. It underwent various modifications from the late 15th century until the 1830s. Restoration work began in 1960, with support from the Monuments Historiques, and three bells were added in 1970.
All year round, daily.
No reviews available.