This environmental education center located in the former presidential domain of Marly-le-Roi, welcomes classes in cycles 1, 2 and 3 throughout the year and leisure centers from March to October.
The ONF facilitators have designed educational workshops to discover the biodiversity and the historical, agricultural and forestry heritage of this remarkable area.
Nature outings for all are also organized throughout the seasons, on themes related to the environment and heritage. For school children, the activity takes place in small groups; 4 furnished rooms; workshops, educational booklets; 200 ha training ground; picnic room.
The animations are intended for the public:
- Schoolchildren (cycle classes 1, 2 and 3). Possible simultaneous reception of 2 groups (60 people)
- Leisure centers. 50 children maximum, in 2 groups of 25
- All ages (for nature events). Group of around 25 people
The School of the countryside and the forest welcomes you all year round, offering you different activities depending on the season.
Information and reservation :
- Schools and leisure centres, contact the NFB's animation department.
- Teachers: to allow you to use its educational resources, the Ecole de la campagne et de la forêt invites you to discover the site and the program on certain Wednesdays from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.: contact the site manager on 06 21 11 47 75.
- General public: to book your entertainment, contact the ONF entertainment department or the Intercommunal Tourist Office.
All year round.