Culture & Nature Exploration of Saint-Germain-en-Laye
Immerse yourself in history!
Enter the National Archeology Museum of Saint-Germain-en-Laye to discover all its mysteries. You can then stroll through the streets of the city center, steeped in history and lined with mansions before eating. You can then leave for a digestive walk and nature in the forest of Saint-Germain. With a map you can walk on foot, bike or horse according to your desires.
ON THE AGENDA
- Unguided tour of the National Archaeology Museum
- Lunch at Café Jules in the heart of the historic centre
- A national forest walk with a map from the Office National des Forêts (ONF)
Validity period: every day except Tuesdays
Price: €38 /per adult
The price includes:
- 1 admission to the National Archaeology Museum
- 1 lunch: aperitif, starter, main dish, dessert, coffee and 1 glass of wine
- A map of the national forest of Saint-Germain-en-Laye published by the ONF
After your purchase, our sales development manager will contact you to schedule your stay in Saint Germain Boucles de Seine.
All prices and booking terms are subject to the availability of our service providers. Offers valid for a duration of one year from the date of payment. One of the main missions of the Tourist Office is the tourist promotion of the destination. The Saint-Germain Boucles de Seine Inter-communal Tourist Office can not be held responsible for the poor performance of other services offered in the territory that are not included in the package you have purchased.
Add to your stay a night in accommodation, bed and breakfast or hotel, you have all the choices!